Update 1019 (Killing Floor 2)
|Killing Floor 2 update|
|Release Date||December 14, 2015|
|◄◄ 1016||◄ 1018||1020 ►||1028 ►►|
We're releasing a small update today that addresses some issues we found and fixed over the weekend. There are still a couple of known issues that we plan on addressing in the near future but we felt it was important to get these fixes in the community as soon as possible.
This update is a version both for both clients and servers so they'll both require a download.
We'll be addressing the known issues listed here as soon as possible.”
- – Jared Creasy
- Fixed an exploit spot in Farmhouse where ZEDs would not path to the player
- Fixed a broken UV seam on the Patriarch
- Fixed a bug in the item drop system where players could not get drops in multiplayer (drops online happened in solo offline play)
- Fixed a broken text string when equipping certain items on Ana Larive
- Fixed incorrect condition descriptions on Sharkteeth Boomstick and Clot Commando SCAR weapon skins
- Fixed a particle system crash with FleX on low setting
- Nvidia Flex is limited to LOW setting until we can resolve Flex related crashes.
- Sometimes the opening/decrypting animation for crates will get stuck in a loop.