The Abomination is one of the four bosses faced at the end of a standard Killing Floor 2 survival game. It is a taller and stronger version of its normal counterpart that also wears armor, spawns walking bomb a like minions named Abomination Spawns and uses unique "Gorge" attack that pulls players toward it.
Health and Shield
Just like the other bosses, Abomination has significant amount of the health which scales up with the additional players. At 6 man HOE server Abomination has total of 28350 HP and up to 25210 shield HP divided between 3 armor pieces.
|Normal||Hard||Suicidal||Hell on earth|
|Body HP (1 Player)||5850||7200||8100||9450|
|Body HP (2 Player)||8190||10080||11340||13230|
|Body HP (3 Player)||10530||12960||14580||17010|
|Body HP (4 Player)||12870||15840||17820||20790|
|Body HP (5 Player)||15210||18720||21060||24570|
|Body HP (6 Player)||17550||21600||24300||28350|
Abomination wears 3 pieces of armor - on its head, torso and spine. Each armor piece has its own HP scale and absorbs ALL the damage dealt to respective body part. Abomination enrages (duration - 9s) each time the piece of armor destroyed. Armor has same resistances as body.
|Head armor HP||Normal||Hard||Suicidal||Hell on earth|
|Health (1 player)||650||800||900||1050|
|Health (2 player)||910||1120||1260||1470|
|Health (3 player)||1170||1440||1620||1890|
|Health (4 player)||1430||1760||1980||2310|
|Health (5 playes)||1690||2080||2340||2730|
|Health (6 player)||1950||2400||2700||3150|
|Torso armor HP||Normal||Hard||Suicidal||Hell on earth|
|Health (1 player)||2600||3200||3600||4200|
|Health (2 player)||3640||4480||5040||5880|
|Health (3 player)||4680||5760||6480||7560|
|Health (4 player)||5720||7040||7920||9240|
|Health (5 playes)||6760||8320||9360||10920|
|Health (6 player)||7800||9600||10800||12600|
|Spine armor HP||Normal||Hard||Suicidal||Hell on earth|
|Health (1 player)||1950||2400||2700||3150|
|Health (2 player)||2730||3360||3780||4410|
|Health (3 player)||3510||4320||4860||5670|
|Health (4 player)||4290||5280||5940||6930|
|Health (5 playes)||5070||6240||7020||8190|
|Health (6 player)||5850||7200||8100||9450|
Note that Abomination does not have a head health and cannot be decapitated. Additionally, until destoyed, armor absorbs all the damage toward respective body parts.
Abomination have only one weak spot, which is the head. Its arms / axes deflect attacks.
|Sub-machine Gun||Assault Rifle||Shotgun||Handgun||Rifle|
Abomination mostly uses the same attacks as a normal Bloat as well as some new, unique ones - within constant intervals it perfoms an AOE fart attacks which have nearly the same effect as on-death explosion of the Elite Crawler.
Every fart attack also spawns an Abomination Spawn, the generic "poop"-looking monster that moves toward players at medium-to-high speed and explodes into the shower of toxic acid within certain vicinity.
Abomination also tries to pull players toward it, such attack named "Gorge" - dragged player being completely immobilized akin to Vortex Attack of the PvP Siren,slowly moves towards Abomination and then takes moderate bite damage. Gorge attack is also capable on instant killing every kind of ZED on its way.
On top of than nearly all non-melee attacks of the Abomination spawn the puke mines along the regular bloat bile. Puke Mines are the small ground laying bombs that explode when stepped on.
Fart attack time is the random value that depend on the game difficulty and Abomination's health percentage, it also have some variance. This value and its variance changes lenearly from Y (when at 100% HP) to X (when at 0% HP).
Fart Attack Timers (Normal) = (X=5.0,Y=11.0), Variance = (X=3.0,Y=6.0).
Fart Attack Timers (Hard) = (X=4.5,Y=10.5), Variance = (X=2.5,Y=5.5).
Fart Attack Timers (Suicidal) = (X=4.0,Y=10.0), Variance = (X=2.0,Y=5.0).
Fart Attack Timers (HOE) = (X=4.0,Y=10.0), Variance = (X=2.0,Y=5.0).
Rage Fart Attack Timers (Normal) = (X=1.75,Y=2.5), Variance = (X=1.65,Y=2.1).
Rage Fart Attack Timers (Hard) = (X=1.25,Y=2.0), Variance = (X=1.15,Y=1.6).
Rage Fart Attack Timers (Suicidal) = (X=0.75,Y=1.5), Variance = (X=0.65,Y=1.1).
Rage Fart Attack Timers (HOE) = (X=0.75,Y=1.5), Variance = (X=0.65,Y=1.1).
Gorge Attack Cooldown (per difficulty, changes linearly from Y=100% HP to X=0% HP): (X=8.0,Y=11.0) / (X=6.0,Y=9.0) / (X=5.0,Y=8.0) / (X=4.0,Y=7.0).
Gorge attack animation lasts for 3.25s and has effective radius of 700 units.
Walking speed, per difficulty, random, between (208 - 254) x (0.9 / 0.95 / 0.95 / 0.95).
Sprint speed, per difficulty, random, between (297 - 363) x (0.9 / 0.95 / 0.95 / 0.95).
Abomination moves x1.62 times faster when enraged.
Abomination does not really have any battle phases, however it become more aggressive when lose health - the less health it has the more frequently it fasts and uses Gorge attack as well as it start sprinting from the greater distances from players.
Additionally for every armor piece loss (head, torso or spine) or upon reaching 75% / 50% / 20% health marks, Abomination will become enraged for total of 9 seconds. Enraged Abomination charges at players at high speed and has extemely short time intervals between fart attacks / minion spawns.
- Minions (Cysts, Slashers and Alpha Clots ) constantly spawn during the boss wave.
- Sprint delay, on loosing the LOS to players - 5s.
- Time between two Abomination Spawn spawns (if there are some in the pending list) - 2s.
- Gorge attack animation lasts for 3.25s and has effective radius of 700 units.
- Maximum distance from player to initiate the Gorge attack and maximum Gorge range - 5m, for ZEDs - 7m. Pull speed - 300 units / second. Animation duration - 3.25s. Minimum interval between two Gorge attacks - 5s.
- Damage to doors = 440 / 550.
- ZED mass = 400 units, Maximum falling velocity, units / second = 4000.
- Should sprint when enraged (either at 75% / 50% / 20% HP mark or due to armor loss). Also sprint within range of 5-25 meters from players starting from only 5m at the full health and ending up with the sprint range of 25m when it almost dead (i.e. range increases linearly).
- Abomination has a chance to block upon taking damage or when being aimed at. Abomination has a chance to block or evade certain damage sources. When blocking. Damage resistance: Melee attacks - x0.9, Gun attacks - x0.9. Affliction multiplier - x0.2 (ZED takes only 20% of all incoming powers). Solo game block chance multiplier: Hard - x0.1, Suicidal and HOE - x1.
- Fart that spawn the Abomination Spawn and Abomination Spawn explosion both have an AOE.
- Abomination has an ability to destroy closed unwelded doors just by running (bumping) into them. Sprinting required.
- Every consumed ZED turns into Abomination Spawn. Multiple spawns have delay of 2 seconds.