Stalker (Killing Floor 2 VS)
- For the AI counterpart, see Stalker (Killing Floor 2).
The player-controlled Stalker is one of the playable ZEDs in Killing Floor 2's Versus Mode. The Stalker's role in the ZED team is to ambush the Survivors from unusual angles of attack. The Stalkers retains their cloaking ability, but unlike the AI Stalkers, are invisible to Commandos as long as they are not sprinting. Stalkers are also agile and able to quickly somersault repeatedly to avoid gunfires, utilizing hit-and-run tactics with their dodges and invisibility rather than straight up brute force like the other ZEDs.
For kill reward calculations read Dosh Mechanics.
Due to Game Conductor mechanics, player-controlled Stalkers have their health modified based on the average level of the Survivor team. Values vary within (x0.85 - x2) range.
Player-controlled Stalkers have a wide variety of damage type resistances as well as some weaknesses. They are most notablty weak against SMGs and resistant to Shotgun damage types. Stalkers are also less resistant to damage from certain tier 1 weapons.
Stalkers are neutral to Toxic and are significantly resistant to Microwave, Explosive and Piercing damage types.
|Sub-machine Gun||Assault Rifle||Shotgun||Handgun||Rifle|
Stalkers have only one weak spot, which is the head. Although the damage multiplier is miserable.
Attacks and Moves
- Primary: 2-hit clawing attack, can be done while moving.
- Primary + Sprint: 2-hit combo consisting of an axe kick followed by a roundhouse.
- Secondary: Performs a quick somersault kick.
- Secondary + Sprint:: Claws with arms, then performs a drop-kick, dealing multiple hits.
- Bash: Evade by quickly somersaulting towards the direction the Stalker is facing.
- Passive: Automatically cloaks when not attacking, exits cloak upon performing an attack or evade. Unlike AI Stalkers, player-controlled Stalkers remain invisible to Commandos while they are standing still or walking.
Note: Damage values below vary between (x0.7 - x1.31) based on average level of the human team.
Heavy attack. Damage - 20. Maximum hit range - 1.8m. Vs doors - x5 more. Cooldown - 1s.
Light attacks. Damage - 20. Maximum hit range - 1.8m. Vs doors - x5 more. Cooldown - 0.25s.
Heavy attack (running) - x0.5 (2 hits per attack).
Heavy attack (walking / stationary) - x0.75 (2 hits per attack).
Light attack (running) - x0.75 (7 hits per attack).
Light attack (walking / stationary) - x0.75 (2 hits per attack).
Light attack and heavy attack (jumping) - x1.
Jump attack - x1 (1 hit per attack).
Jump cooldown - 1s. JumpZ - 1100. Dodge cooldown - 0.35s.
Player-controlled Stalkers start spawning at the second wave of the normal versus game.