9mm Pistol (Killing Floor 2)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Killing Floor 2 item|
|Perk||Perks (Killing Floor 2)|
|Ammo cost (Mag)||£10|
The 9mm Pistol is the standard sidearm for all classes.
- Fire mode is semi-auto only.
- With flashlight attachment.
- "This is the standard 9mm pistol. Simple and cheap (very cheap, frankly, to you) it is the basic sidearm for all Horzine Operatives."
- A single headshot will decapitate a Crawler, while two shots (still one with the Commando's Backup talent, or on Normal difficulty) will decap any other basic enemy (Gorefast, Stalker, any type of Clot.)
- Less cost-effective than the AR-15 and Bullpup, with 1.5 bullets per Euro as opposed to the 2 bullets per Euro of both rifles.