Update 1051 (Killing Floor)
From Tripwire Interactive Wiki
24, July, 2013
These are all the changes from version 1050 to version 1051
If you are interested in the exact changes, see the SVN changelist.
- Removed Summer Zeds
- Fixed an issue with where a Gold Handcannon would not be properly listed
- Fixed an issue where you could not properly sell a hand cannon
- Fixed an issue where monsters would ignore players
- Fixed an issue where Golden 3 crown note would not properly unlock
- Made sure gold bar messages are displayed for everyone
- Fixed an issue where guns with more than max ammo due to perk would lose that extra ammo when picked up by player with that perk
- Fixed an issue where Assault Flayer Ordinance was unlocking for all enemies
- Fixed an issue where Extended Motion Projector would not properly unlock
- Fixed “leftover” zeds during trader time in objective mode
- Fixed an issue where boomstick was not immediately useable if it was previously dropped due to player death while reloading
- Updated mutator whitelist
- Fixed breaker box icon rendering when players weren’t facing the box
- Addressed the general protection fault crashes showing up in story mode
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Gold Bar objective from progressing in Solo play (this bug only occurred if the last zed was killed while Lockheart was talking; the order of capture does not matter).
- Decreased spawn frequency on Breaker objective and added more clots so Fleshpounds and Scrakes should be less frequent.
- Increased pathing density around main gates and forced zeds to walk them.
- Fixed pathing bug by the broken wall near the Dandy Trader.
- Turned off collision on Lockheart's safe doors so they won't push you when they open.
- Fixed a few misaligned/stretched textures.
- Set all ZombieVolume spawn priorities to the default of 3000 so zeds won't all spawn in the town area when holding out at the main gates in regular KF mode.
- Put boards on the doors of the Clockwork Cafe because players kept trying to open them.
- Fixed an exploit where players could stand on an invisible ledge in front of the sign above the rear Casino door.
- Blocked off a window on the side of the Clockwork Cafe which you could crouch inside of.
Mutator Whitelist Additions/Updates
- Door Messages v3
- Custom Weapon Priorities
- Skell’s Weapon Reskins
- WeaponsWorkShope LITE
- Classic ZED Voices
- Damage Popup
- Kill Messages V3
- Visible Spectators
- Custom Buy Menu
- Super Zombies