Update 1051 (Killing Floor)
24, July, 2013
These are all the changes from version 1050 to version 1051
If you are interested in the exact changes, see the SVN changelist.
- Removed Summer Zeds
- Fixed an issue with where a Gold Handcannon would not be properly listed
- Fixed an issue where you could not properly sell a hand cannon
- Fixed an issue where monsters would ignore players
- Fixed an issue where Golden 3 crown note would not properly unlock
- Made sure gold bar messages are displayed for everyone
- Fixed an issue where guns with more than max ammo due to perk would lose that extra ammo when picked up by player with that perk
- Fixed an issue where Assault Flayer Ordinance was unlocking for all enemies
- Fixed an issue where Extended Motion Projector would not properly unlock
- Fixed “leftover” zeds during trader time in objective mode
- Fixed an issue where boomstick was not immediately useable if it was previously dropped due to player death while reloading
- Updated mutator whitelist
- Fixed breaker box icon rendering when players weren’t facing the box
- Addressed the general protection fault crashes showing up in story mode
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Gold Bar objective from progressing in Solo play (this bug only occurred if the last zed was killed while Lockheart was talking; the order of capture does not matter).
- Decreased spawn frequency on Breaker objective and added more clots so Fleshpounds and Scrakes should be less frequent.
- Increased pathing density around main gates and forced zeds to walk them.
- Fixed pathing bug by the broken wall near the Dandy Trader.
- Turned off collision on Lockheart's safe doors so they won't push you when they open.
- Fixed a few misaligned/stretched textures.
- Set all ZombieVolume spawn priorities to the default of 3000 so zeds won't all spawn in the town area when holding out at the main gates in regular KF mode.
- Put boards on the doors of the Clockwork Cafe because players kept trying to open them.
- Fixed an exploit where players could stand on an invisible ledge in front of the sign above the rear Casino door.
- Blocked off a window on the side of the Clockwork Cafe which you could crouch inside of.
Mutator Whitelist Additions/Updates
- Door Messages v3
- Custom Weapon Priorities
- Skell’s Weapon Reskins
- WeaponsWorkShope LITE
- Classic ZED Voices
- Damage Popup
- Kill Messages V3
- Visible Spectators
- Custom Buy Menu
- Super Zombies