- Unique ID used to identify paid DLC weapons.
- Set to true if using the scope or iron sights.
- Set to true if the dual version of a weapon (dualies, etc).
- Set to true if the weapon has a scope.
- Set to true if weapon has secondary ammo (M4 203).
- Set to true while reloading.
- Set to true if if the weapon is tier 2 (used for achievements).
- Set to true if if the weapon is tier 3 (used for achievements).
- If set to true the weapon cannot be thrown.
- If set to true, pulling the trigger when the weapon is empty will cause an auto-reload.
- Set to true when the player has pressed the flashlight key but the associated weapon has not yet been brought up.
- Set to true if a player had previously dropped this weapon.
- Setting to true will prevent primary ammo from being consumed when using secondary fire (M4 203).
- Set to false when starting a reload, and true when complete.
- Used exclusively for the knife to check if a relevant hint should be shown.
- If set to true, holding this weapon can increase the player's speed.
- If set to true, this weapon's accuracy is not affected by movement.
- Location of the end of the red dot laser that some weapons have (M14EBR). Updated every tick in RenderOverlays().
- Bone to attach muzzle flash effect to. This is usually 'tip'.
- Flashlight actor.
- Reference to 'unselected' weapon image in the HUD (used when cycling using the mouse wheel).
- Time when last "you already have this weapon" message was displayed.
- Amount of rounds remaining in the current magazine.
- Reference to weapon mesh.
- Number of times the player has dry-fired their weapon. Resets when they successfully fire a shot.
- Amount of shells reloaded in the last reload cycle (shotguns).
- Reference counter to track how many instances of this actor exist.
- Reference to 'selected' weapon image in the HUD (used when cycling using the mouse wheel).
- Reference to sound that is played when weapon is brought up.
- Stores the value for weapons that were purchased, then dropped, to keep people from cheating the system.
- References to skins. Loaded into their respective Skins array slots.
- Player who last dropped this weapon, if tier 3 (used for achievements).
- Image used for weapon in trader.
- Name of reload animation.
- If set to true, weapon reloads one shell at a time and can be interrupted (shotguns, etc.).
- If set to true, allows flashlight to be used.
- Offset for flashlight effect in first person.
- Magazine capacity.
- Minimum diring distance for bots.
- Name of fire mode switching animation. Used when enabling flashlight on the 9mm.
- Name of reload animation.
- Rate of reload animation (1.0 = normal, 0.5 = half-speed, 2.0 = twice-speed).
- Rate of reload (1.0 = normal, 0.5 = half-speed, 2.0 = twice-speed).
- How many weight slots this weapon consumes when held by a player. See also the KFWeaponPickup version.