Base of all inventory items that can be picked up.
- If set the true, the pickup will glow.
- Is set to true if the item was dropped from a player.
- True if the item respawns instantly after pickup.
- True if the high skill bots are able to predict the respawn of this pickup.
- Inventory class that this pickup holds so that the appropriate item is added to the pawn's Inventory chain.
- The maximum desirability that this item will have in terms of pickup order.
- InventorySpot used to assist an AIController.
- Base the spawned this pickup.
- Used for dropped weapons and their location in the level.
- String name representing a force associated to a particular force-feedback setting for joysticks and similar force-feedback devices.
string PickupMessage (localized)
- Human-readable description describing the item that was picked up.
- Sound played upon pick up of the item.
- Time when the respawn effect goes off before the pickup is available to be acquired.
- Time that the pickup leaves the Sleeping state and returns to the Pickup state.
- Pickup on beyondunreal.com