The King Fleshpound is a boss of Poundemonium weekly outbreak. It is a taller and stronger version of its normal counterpart that also uses unique "Whirlwind" and "Beam" attacks and spawns a set of outbreak-exclusive minions named Quarter Pounds.
Health and Shield
Note: For the boss version of King Fleshpound, all HP / shield values below are multiplied by x3.75.
Just like other bosses, King Fleshpound has significant amount of the health which scales up with the additional players. At 6 man HOE server King Fleshpound has 33187 HP.
|Normal||Hard||Suicidal||Hell on earth|
|Body HP (1 Player)||1875||2500||2750||3000|
|Body HP (2 Player)||2606||3475||3822||4170|
|Body HP (3 Player)||3337||4450||4895||5340|
|Body HP (4 Player)||4068||5425||5967||6510|
|Body HP (5 Player)||4800||6400||7040||7680|
|Body HP (6 Player)||5531||7375||8112||8850|
When King Fleshpound's HP is below 10% it pulls out a shield that acts like a second health pool.
|Shield HP||Normal||Hard||Suicidal||Hell on earth|
|Health (1 player)||450||800||2200||3000|
|Health (2 player)||625||1112||3058||4170|
|Health (3 player)||801||1424||3916||5340|
|Health (4 player)||976||1736||4774||6510|
|Health (5 playes)||1152||2048||5632||7680|
|Health (6 player)||1327||2360||6490||8850|
Note that King Fleshpound does not have a head health and cannot be decapitated.
King Fleshpounds have 2 weak spots, which are the head and the glowing plate on their chest. Their arm grinders deflect attacks.
King Fleshpounds resists to every form of the damage and have no weaknesses at all.
|Sub-machine Gun||Assault Rifle||Shotgun||Handgun||Rifle|
King Fleshpounds mostly using the same attacks as a normal Fleshpounds as well as some new, unique ones - when enraged instead of pouncing or bashing they prefer to use a "Whirlwind" attack which makes them slide on the ground while spinning with their arms at thier shoulder height.
When King Fleshpounds's HP drops below 50% they aslo start using a ranged cheast core beam attack.
Beam cooldown: Normal - 10 / Hard - 9 / Suicidal - 7 / HOE - 5 plus FRAND (0-1) seconds.
Beam attack powers: Knockdown - 50, Melee hit - 50, EMP - 50.
Walking speed, per difficulty, random, between (270 - 330) x (0.87 / 1 / 1 / 1.05).
Sprint speed, per difficulty, random, between (630 - 770) x (0.87 / 1 / 1 / 1.05).
Each time King Fleshpound changes its battle phase (including phase 0, when it appear at the map) it spawns a set of Quarter Pounds, which are the smaller versions of the normal Fleshpound. Quarter Pounds have less health and are slightly more vulnerable against various damage types than normal Fleshpounds. Amount of the Quarter Pounds to spawn laying between (1-6) depending on how many players currently on the server.
Based on current HP percentage, King Fleshpound will be changing its battle phases.
HP % to change battle phase: phase 0 - 100%, phase 1 - 65%, phase 2 - 50%, phase 3 - 10%.
At phase 2 (when its HP is at 50% or below) King Fleshpound will gain an ability to use chest beam attack.
At phase 3 (when its HP is at 10% or below) King Fleshpound will pull out its shield.
- Rage begins when King FP takes 276 points of accumulative damage.
- Frustration time, random, between 10-14 seconds.
- Enraged King Fleshpound will calm down as soon as it land a hit. LOS and hits performed during the King Fleshpound's calm phase has no effect on the next rage starting time.
- King Fleshpound cannot evade a grenades once enraged.
- Damage to doors = 120 / 160 / 200 / 680.
- ZED mass = 200 units, Maximum falling velocity, units / second = 4000.
- EMP Disrupt prevents following: Taunt, Rage.
- When enraged, King Fleshpound takes only 25% of all incoming weapon powers towards its affliction threshold.
- Rage will end as soon as King Fleshpound land a hit or 30 seconds will pass without seeing players. After 30 seconds without seeing players King Fleshpound will not be able to enrage, in that case to trigger its new frustration timer it will need to have players within its LOS. Note: After landing a hit the enraged King Fleshpound will update its "last enemy seeing" timer and will immediately trigger a new frustration timer. To make sure that King Fleshpound will not enrage anymore players should let it calm on its own.
- Enraged King Fleshpound will attempt to play its taunt animation. King Fleshpound can skip this animation completely if at the moment of enragement it will be doing melee attack or any other special move. In such case King Fleshpound will be enraged without losing momentum.
- King Fleshpound has a chance to block upon taking damage or when being aimed at. King Fleshpound has a chance to evade certain damage sources. King Fleshpound cannot block when enraged.
- Chance to block after taking damage: Normal - 0, Hard - 0.01, Suicidal - 0.2, HOE - 0.3. Health loss percentage to trigger block: all difficulties - 0.05. Block chains (max): Hard - 3, Suicidal - 4, HOE - 5. Block duration - 1.25s, cooldown - 6.5s.
- When blocking. Damage resistance: Melee attacks - x0.9, Gun attacks - x0.9. Affliction multiplier - x0.2 (ZED takes only 20% of all incoming powers). Solo game block chance multiplier: Hard - x0.1, Suicidal, HOE - x0.2.
- Penetration resistance = 5, Parry resistance = 4.