Update 1054 (Killing Floor)
Revision as of 23:51, 23 October 2013 by Benjamin (Created page with "<big><big>'''22, October, 2013'''</big></big><br/> These are all the changes from version 1052 to version 1054 If you are interested in the exact changes, see the SVN [https...")
22, October, 2013
These are all the changes from version 1052 to version 1054
If you are interested in the exact changes, see the SVN changelist.
- New Map - Fright Yard (in both Wave and Objective mode)
- New Camo Weapons Pack
- New DLC Weapons - Us vs Them pack
- Seeker 6
- Zed Gun 2.0
- Blower Thrower
- Sealer Squealer
- New DLC Character Reggie The Rocker!
- Featuring unique voice and effects
- The return of previous Halloween and Potato Fools Day Achievements
- 16 New Achievements!
- Fixed an exploit where players could pass off “on perk” dual weapons and sell them
- Fixed some weapon pickups giving free 9mm ammo
- Fixed automatic weapons with semi-auto fire getting into a broken state
- Fixed dual 9mm’s left hand weapon firing off-center
- Adjusted sale price for starter weapons
- Level 5 starting weapons will always be sold for 200 do$h.
- Level 6 starting weapons will always be sold for 225 do$h.
- Fixed some medic guns not properly crediting the player for healing
- Fixed M4 pickup giving player M4203 ammo when M4203 is in inventory
- New Trader menu filters:
- Weapons now show up under perk tabs (which defaults to your in-use perk)
- There is also an non-perk tab and a favorites tab (which players can add their favorite/most often used weapons to for easy access)
- Added option for players to purchase skinned (like golden) or standard weapons from the trader. When one is purchased, the others will be removed.
- Fill Ammo will now fill ammo first, before grenades
- Removed software rendering mode from the options menu
- Added beta support for OpenGL to the options menu on Windows
- Added wave information to the server browser
- Fixed changing language not working on Linux and Mac builds
- Added server gating and filtering based on players highest perk
- Fixed spawning in third person
- Fixed Scrake headshot collision being out of sync between servers and clients
- Fixed Field Medic Perk lv 3 and 4 healing as a lv6, instead of a lv5
- Fixed zeds not obliterating on Listen servers (before they would just disappear)
- Scrake damage reset to default difficulty after his saw loop animation
- Pressing the “Throw Weapon” key will now only throw down one story item at a time
- If a player dies they will now drop all story items they are holding
- Steamland: Fixed 3 exploits on top of game booths and piles of crates behind ferris wheel.
- MoonBase: Turned off outdoor rock's collision which was protruding into Green House.
- Icebreaker: Turned off pipe collision and added 2 blocking volumes to prevent exploit in main BioLab room.
- Biohazard: Adjusted shop volume which was sticking out of trader doors.
- AbusmentPark: Set rotating platform's collision to block weapons and remade a large blocking volume to prevent exploit.