Crawler (Killing Floor 2 VS)
Crawlers are one of the playable Zeds in Killing Floor 2's Versus mode. The Crawler's role is area of denial, as well as distraction. The Crawler is fragile but is extremely fast and is capable of leaping long distances to launch their attacks, as well as to position themselves to self-destruct. The playable Crawler can do a surprisingly high amount of melee damage if ignored, but usually will not last very long once the Survivors start firing at it.
- Player Crawlers have their speed modified based on the average level of the Survivor team. This percentage value varies between -10% to +10% speed.
- Player Crawlers have their head health and body health modified based on the average level of the Survivor team. This multiplier ranges from x0.7 to x1.18.
Player Crawlers share the same weaknesses and resistances as AI Crawlers
|Damage Taken Multipler||200%||100%||50%||200%||200%||100%||50%||100%||100%|
Player Crawlers only have one weak spot, which is the head.
|Hit Zone Damage Factor|
- LMB: Leaps forward and bites
- LMB+w (while sprinting): Lunges forward and spins body around to slash with all 6 limbs doing multiple hits
- RMB: Leaps forward and bites, jumps higher than the LMB variant
- G: Explodes and leaves behind a cloud of nerve gas, dealing damage continuously to Survivors standing in the gas, as well as obscuring their vision when they are hit
- Spacebar: Lunges forward a long distance. The distance covered by the lunge can be greatly increased by sprinting before hitting spacebar. The lunge counts as an attack and will deal damage to Survivors that are in the way
Gameplay Tips and Strategies