Update 1055 (Killing Floor)
31, October, 2013
These are all the changes from version 1054 to version 1055.
- Fixed achievement unlock issues for 'Single-Load Doom Bombardier' and 'Claw Master'
- Fixed weapon favorite-ing not working when connected to a dedicated server
- Changed DLC icon on the main menu to 'Us vs. Them' to match the steam overlay
- Server Browser should now sort by ping by default
- Fixed players getting trapped in trader room
- Fixed several blocking volume exploits
- Minor tweaks and improvements
- Added the cheat 'KillZed' back in
- 'KFO' maps now forcibly load the correct GameInfo. This means it's no longer required to change the ?game= commandline. Also, it's now possible to map cycle between KFO and standard KF maps.
- The favorites list is different between KFO and KF maps. This will likely be addressed in the event rollback.