Update 1054 (Killing Floor)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
22, October, 2013
22, October, 2013
These are all the changes from version 1052 to version 1054
If you are interested in the exact changes, see the SVN changelist.
- New Map - Fright Yard (in both Wave and Objective mode)
- New Camo Weapons Pack
- New DLC Weapons - Us vs Them pack
- Seeker 6
- Zed Gun 2.0
- Blower Thrower
- Sealer Squealer
- New DLC Character Reggie The Rocker!
- Featuring unique voice and effects
- The return of previous Halloween and Potato Fools Day Achievements
- 16 New Achievements!
- Fixed an exploit where players could pass off “on perk” dual weapons and sell them
- Fixed some weapon pickups giving free 9mm ammo
- Fixed automatic weapons with semi-auto fire getting into a broken state
- Fixed dual 9mm’s left hand weapon firing off-center
- Adjusted sale price for starter weapons
- Level 5 starting weapons will always be sold for 200 do$h.
- Level 6 starting weapons will always be sold for 225 do$h.
- Fixed some medic guns not properly crediting the player for healing
- Fixed M4 pickup giving player M4203 ammo when M4203 is in inventory
- New Trader menu filters:
- Weapons now show up under perk tabs (which defaults to your in-use perk)
- There is also an non-perk tab and a favorites tab (which players can add their favorite/most often used weapons to for easy access)
- Added option for players to purchase skinned (like golden) or standard weapons from the trader. When one is purchased, the others will be removed.
- Fill Ammo will now fill ammo first, before grenades
- Removed software rendering mode from the options menu
- Added beta support for OpenGL to the options menu on Windows
- Added wave information to the server browser
- Fixed changing language not working on Linux and Mac builds
- Added server gating and filtering based on players highest perk
- Fixed spawning in third person
- Fixed Scrake headshot collision being out of sync between servers and clients
- Fixed Field Medic Perk lv 3 and 4 healing as a lv6, instead of a lv5
- Fixed zeds not obliterating on Listen servers (before they would just disappear)
- Scrake damage reset to default difficulty after his saw loop animation
- Pressing the “Throw Weapon” key will now only throw down one story item at a time
- If a player dies they will now drop all story items they are holding
- Steamland: Fixed 3 exploits on top of game booths and piles of crates behind ferris wheel.
- MoonBase: Turned off outdoor rock's collision which was protruding into Green House.
- Icebreaker: Turned off pipe collision and added 2 blocking volumes to prevent exploit in main BioLab room.
- Biohazard: Adjusted shop volume which was sticking out of trader doors.
- AbusmentPark: Set rotating platform's collision to block weapons and remade a large blocking volume to prevent exploit.